5 Screenshots

About This File

I tried to start learning how to twerk and decided to film myself dloing it. I only danced for half an hour but that was already a huge workout. I'm originally from Brazil, so even though I'm a caucasian fatty I do think I know how to move this obese ass, even though I get tired almost instantly! I start excited, wanting to show all my fat bouncing, and when the video goes on you can notice the change: in the end I end up drowned in sweat, totally red, exhausted and out of breath. I needed to take some breaks from dancing just to lay on the floor with my belly hanging and my flabby huge legs shaking. Let me know in the comments if you like how I danced! I'm planning on practicing more and more because I feel that's a super great way for me to  make content showing loads of fat bounce ❤️

Other Files from Amanda Rosie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ChampChamp

I consider myself blessed, being fortunate enough to be able to watch this gorgeous babe! Fire🔥

Link to review