5 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

I love all of my curves, from my sensual lips to my bulging belly, and even my massive thighs, and it's time I showed you them in full motion. I put on my absolute tiniest bikini, which just happens to be a cow print one. I decide to wear my accompanying ears just for fun. Now that I'm in proper attire for a fat babe, I do my best to wiggle and jiggle for you. I start slow and sensually, entrancing you with my swaying hips and curvaceous backside. Things start to heat up as I get up close and personal, showing you every bit of cellulite, stretch mark, and bulge. I jiggle my belly and jump up and down for you, all in slow motion naturally, so you can get a full scope of my moment. Even after I've stopped jiggling myself, my fat is still wobbling. Things end when I get on my knees and show you just how fat I'm getting. 

Clip Features: Belly jiggling, slow motion, up close angles, multiple angles, stretchmarks, bikini, cow costume, dancing, body in motion, breast nudity. Clip features background music edited in.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Honeybear

What a fat cow. Your dancing was spirited and seductive. Your obesity has made you one big jiggle. Did you get out of breath from jumping so little? Not only is the space your fat self takes up great but you exude a radiant glow that rocks me wild in many styles. Thank you as always. 

Link to review