5 Screenshots

About This File

It's time for a rub down in bed 😘watch as I rub every inch of my big belly down with lotion, loving every minute of it!

If you like this video feel free to like, comment, rate, and review.

If you are having issues playing this clip just message me! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phat94

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A fantastic clip. I appreciate Taytay checking in and letting us see how she's doing. Luckily for us, she's only gotten bigger.

If you've ever wanted to rub lotion into Taytay's flabby belly whilst her poor bed creaks beneath her tremendous tonnage, this is for you. She shows off the heft and jigglyness of her soft belly in multiple different ways. And she makes sure to talk plenty throughout the video which is always great, mentioning her gain and how she enjoys belly rubs. Also some brief, yet incredible, navel play. It's so deep now!

I can safely say I've never wanted to deliver a nice tummy rub more than after seeing this. Check it out!

Link to review

I had to check in and see how Taylor is doing, and I was very happily surprised.    Clearly she needs help with her lotion, if she just keeps putting it on her belly, that is all that is going to grow.   We need to get some on her thighs, her butt and of course, her boobs.   I can't wait for the fitting room chronicles to really see just what she can squeeze into, or better yet, can not squeeze into.   She is getting sooooo close to her belly reaching the bed when she is sitting.

Link to review