Final Quarantine Weigh In & Recap

$5.99

(15 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weigh In • Fat Chat • Body Tour • Twerking • Belly Play • Challenge Recap ~ 8 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

It's finally time! After 3 MONTHS of non stop binge eating, drinking and being a lazy slob, my Quarantine & Gain Challenge has come to a close!

In this video I measure every inch of new fat and compare it measurements I took right before I started the challenge! 

And I finally weigh in to see how many pounds I put on during quarantine..

The amount of weight I put on in 3 months is STAGGERING. It utterly has blown me away and I'm a completely different person now...

Come see all my new fat as I reflect on my challenge, showcase my body and briefly talk about my future!

Thank you all for supporting me this entire time and I look forward to many more pounds to come!

Three months. Thousands of dollars spent. Dozens of pounds and One very happy Mochii Babii 😇

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

WOW what a video!!!   I don't want to give away any numbers, but this is the 3rd time that I underestimated how much weight Mochii has gained... she always goes above and beyond when it comes to gluttony!!  Her belly is just huge, and sags and sways as she lumbers onto the scale.  That scene in which she jiggles her bra and sets her sideboobs in motion is unbelievably sexy... only a super fat body reacts in that way!!  As always, your face remains super cute and is oh so wide and chubby now.  Fantastic job, Mochii Babii and Mochii Dadii :)

Response from the author:

Thanks for being such a good supporter, I see you reviewing almost every video! Your exclusive Growth Log album has been sent to you!

Link to review
adidasjkl9

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Been on this site since it was fatcelebs and this is easily the most jaw dropping video I have ever seen. A must see for any FA. Absolutely amazing work!

Link to review
DanSteve

Every single number quoted in this video is unreal. The calorie intake, the inches acquired, the time elapsed, to say nothing of the pounds gained.

None of it feels believable in a way, like a fantasy widely held but never believed to be actually possible. But then you base upon the gorgeous body in front of you.... Take in all it's new eccentricities, New contours, crests and falls. And suddenly you realise that this is fantasy supplanting and heightening reality.

The impossible and the unreal have been wrought into being before us. Who are we to doubt. Such effort has yielded such fantabulous results. Blood seat and tears have created an unparalleled piece of art.

The fantastic has been made mundane. Reality has become so much more richly detailed.

Link to review
Quibbs

An absolutely stunning video & gain!! I'm glad to have been following you from the beginning until now. You're absolutely stunning and your gain is one of the best of all time.

Link to review
Jazzman

She is So good on camera and one of the greatest gainers of all time. Most likely the best combination of gaining ability and documentation ever seen. I have been in this community longer than most and Mochi is unsurpassed. Bravo.

Hoping for a Super Shake video in the near future 

Link to review
Guest daleanator

All I can say is wow. This may be one of the most impressive gaining feats ever. WG fan fiction doesn't have women gain weight this fast. Damn...

Link to review
Zig Zag

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There really aren't words that do this video, or your gain, justice. You have surpassed my wildest feedism fantasies. This must be some type of historical achievement 🐷

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

You definitely are great!!

Link to review
Belly love

great set.wonderful..I loved watching every moment of you and your lovely big belly❤️😍❤️

Link to review
Guest grateful

Wildly crazy and beautiful, I watched at my own risk, that under the full moon I might become a feeder monster---😮😆

and I most certainly have stepped up the game with the chubby food loving women in my life.

This tape is a game changer, as is the whole series---and as Mochii shows of the damage from her binges she weighs and measures.

Although the amount of weight Mochii gained is spectacular---even more weight will be gained by the ripple effect through the model population and feeders and feedee's alike, whose passion for fat will be set ablaze by what has been done here.

The bar has been raised and a new era has been entered----we are about to be treated to a much fatter world thanks to Mochii and her feeder.

Link to review
Miles Long

holy. shit. when i found out what this legend accomplished in only three months....... my jaw dropped.

this is the best gainer the internet has ever seen. brava. worth the $5.

Link to review
theseven

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Congratulations on your incredible weight gain 🏆  Keep up the good work, you're exceptional.  Every pound you take, increases your incredible beauty ❤

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! And thanks for reviewing! Your exclusive Growth Log album has been sent to you!

Link to review