CQ Reads Teasing Messages

$7.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I had an idea, a few months ago, that my feeder could tease me back into fitness, by calling out my weight gain and my piggish ways.
It seemed to help a bit. I've become so food-addicted that, when I first started trying to control my diet, I'm embarrassed to say that I continued gaining for several months.
If I don't do something about this, I'm going to blow up like a blimp! ๐Ÿ˜ซ
So I've been encouraging other people to join in on the teasing and shame me for being so gluttonous and unfit.
Maybe, if I read what other people have to say, out loud, about my "transformation" from fitness to fatness,
it'll wake me up to the consequences of becoming such a marshmallow.

In this video, I read "Asks" and teasing messages sent to me by mostly anonymous strangers, concerned about my descent into obesity. They call me names and I answer some questions about my weight gain. In between questions, I spend some time jiggling my big booty and oiling up my belly. Watch me stroke and play with my big gut during this long feedee humiliation video. โค๏ธ

ย 

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Jorge Reyes

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I will not spoil the (guaranteed) fun but definitively I have to express my growing concerns about the total transformation of this girl. Describing the process through which CouchQueen has gone from a lean and athletic gal to an overfed porky as just "blimping up" is a massive understatement.

ย 

Link to review