5 Screenshots

About This File

Bella got FAT. It's been  awhile since my last weigh in, and I know I've been piling on the pounds, because I keep outgrowing clothes and my stomach is fat and covered in stretch marks, but I had no idea how fat I had gotten. It's been almost exactly a year since I started gaining intentionally, at 230 lbs.  How much have I gained in the year?? What a difference a year of encouragement and freedom makes! 

I talk about my gain and show off my fattened body to start, then weigh myself. I'm so excited about the results I immediately start stuffing my face with donuts and chugging down pink champagne, then play and show off a bit more, talk about my gaining goals for the next year, and whine about wishing you were here to feed me. 

Weigh in 3.1.jpg

Weigh in 3.2.jpg

Weigh in 3.3.jpg

Weigh in 3.4.jpg

Weigh in 3.5.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy shit... Bella is getting bigger and you can tell. Her smoking hot curves are out of this world! This video is full of the good stuff! All the teasing and there is a noticeable increase in her giant boobs. Once again if you are a boob guy this is a MUST watch! 

Can’t wait to see her grow even bigger! 😍

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Loved it! Bella is an absolute fat babe, she's passed by chubby cutie very fast 😜😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Incredible. Absolutely irresistible. Every one of Bella's videos is my favorite (it's true!), but this new weigh in video is essential (repeat) viewing. Bella is bigger and more beautiful -- and sexier -- than ever. As she remarks at one point, she's no longer just big; she's now a 'legitimately fat girl.' Gorgeous! Her entire body has just gotten SO voluptuous. And she takes such pleasure in it, fondling her belly, showing off her massive, mesmerizing boobs, and flaunting her huge ass. So many angles here -- including plenty of footage of Bella splayed on the sofa, so fat. Thank you, Bella!

Link to review