GGG Eats: First Creampie Stuffing

$7.99

(7 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip, I chirp to you about what I'm about to eat and show off my body a little. Then I sit on my bed and begin eating my coconut creampie with my tongue. I bouncy, jiggle, and belly twerk while I eat. I chat a bit while I eat, too, remarking at how much my body has changed---that is until the pie starts to win 😅 At the end I rub and lotion by belly while cooing to you about my gain and how I wish you were here to feed me. 
***my fan intermittently blows into the mic for the first half of the video ¯\_(ツ)_/ I sorry***

E1A0EC52-7329-429D-A039-1F6A0C0C5296.thumb.gif.773a1834f2ef5117b77b750a9074061c.gif

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Love the outfit and the teasing talk!

Response from the author:

I just bought that “shirt” in several colors 🙇🏼‍♀️

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

😍❤️

😘❤️😘❤️

Link to review

Can't get enough of GGG's ferocity. It's like wild fire. Some sort of endless passion which really makes me feel something. I have to watch these videos through twice sometimes, one to focus on her body and one to watch those fiery eyes. Uniquely perfect. Best on the site.

You seriously just made my whole night (and day, maybe week). I was sitting here feeling doubtful about my content, and this just completely uplifted me. It’s thrilling to know you enjoy me and my videos this much. Thank you for making me smile so wide 🙇🏼‍♀️❤️

Link to review
wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Because of the excessive fan noise< I have to give this one four stars. 

That’s fair lol sorry about that 🙇🏼‍♀️ Thank you for the four stars ❤️

Link to review

GGG - if you're open to requests, could I suggest 3:05 as a new Curvage profile picture?

Everyone else - buy this video to see what I mean  😍😍😍  

Five stars. 

Phew, okay—-hahaha I might do that 😘

Link to review

@goodgirlgrow You are so unbelievably sexy in this video! Each new pound of fat makes you look even sexier! I love how much you love gaining and how sexy your voice sounds! I always look forward to new videos from you to see how much you gained and because they brighten my day!

Wow! Thank you 🙂 knowing I brightened your day makes mine better! ❤️ I’m so happy you enjoyed it!

Link to review
sweetzombiejesus

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have boundless affection for you & this video. My affection is not going anywhere & is only growing at this rate. Almost foolishly. 
For this vid:
The way you bounce with happiness, as your cellulite thighs rub, & fat spoiled girly body jiggles riddles me with so much happiness.

The way you bust through (*now*) see through too tight top role playing like a hot happy bimbo princess drives me insane

You are the *best*... really happy & lucky to know you. 

You are wonderful ❤️ Thank you for being such an awesome friend here 😘

Link to review