4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly Stuffing • Slob • Binge Eating • Fast Food • Farting • Burping • Gassy • Chugging • Messy Eating • Belly Play ~ 45 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Note: I took measurements of my belly before and after this massive binge as well!

Since quarantine began 3 months ago I have done nothing but sit on my fat ass and stuff myself silly with enough food to feed 5 people every single day...

This lifestyle has led to an INSANE amount of weight gain and has turned me into an utterly obese lazy fat slob…

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Of course, all good things have to come to a close and as quarantine lifts in my city it’s time to begin a new chapter of my gain..

So I figured what better way to close out this chapter than with an absolutely MASSIVE ALL DAY Fast Food Binge!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

In Part 1 of this 1.5 Hour 2 Part EPIC I take on massive feasts from Chick-Fil-A, Burger King & Wendy's! Back to back to back!!

Watch as I relentlessly pound greasy fast food down my gullet until I'm about to burst out of my clothes. The very same clothes I wore in my first stuffing ever just 3 months ago, now WAY too tight for me!

As I finish the massive amount of food from all 3 meals I lean back for a quick rest before I continue the rest of my binge in PART 2!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.