4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly Stuffing • Slob • Binge Eating • Fast Food • Farting • Burping • Gassy • Chugging • Messy Eating • Belly Play ~ 45 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Note: I took measurements of my belly before and after this massive binge as well!

Since quarantine began 3 months ago I have done nothing but sit on my fat ass and stuff myself silly with enough food to feed 5 people every single day...

This lifestyle has led to an INSANE amount of weight gain and has turned me into an utterly obese lazy fat slob…

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Of course, all good things have to come to a close and as quarantine lifts in my city it’s time to begin a new chapter of my gain..

So I figured what better way to close out this chapter than with an absolutely MASSIVE ALL DAY Fast Food Binge!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

In Part 1 of this 1.5 Hour 2 Part EPIC I take on massive feasts from Chick-Fil-A, Burger King & Wendy's! Back to back to back!!

Watch as I relentlessly pound greasy fast food down my gullet until I'm about to burst out of my clothes. The very same clothes I wore in my first stuffing ever just 3 months ago, now WAY too tight for me!

As I finish the massive amount of food from all 3 meals I lean back for a quick rest before I continue the rest of my binge in PART 2!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest grateful

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Unbelievable yet true. I have seen clips, I have watched Mochii, and yet I can never grasp her story fully.

It is always shocking and a bit disturbing, as it brings out the feeder in me and shows me how strong my FA tendencies really are.

I am afraid to discover how extreme I might be====and yet I do have the extreme gene and these videos address just that.

Mochii is able to keep eating and eating and eating but I get so overwhelmed I can't watch it through. I must take breaks.

But then I power through, just as she does----because I have never seen anything like this before and I must continue!

If you want strong, get this. If you want extreme, get this. If you are for real with this weight gain thing----once you see this, all those nice, cute new piece of clothing tapes will fade.    Magnificent!

Link to review
Guest Zuri1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This two part *SPECIAL* is not only am awesome deal, but Mochii's finest work yet. She powers through a mountainous meal, but doesn't stop there! If part one was the beginning of something special, then part two is the coup de gras!

Link to review
gizmo1451

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh wow what can I say,  Amazing video, would say it's up there with my favourites.

Mochii can eat and I mean EAT massive amounts of food, even double handing it at one point.

She is definitely improving at burping and there is a lot of it going on, even farting as well now.

She's getting sexier with every pound gained, Love it.

Link to review
HF1502

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She is  absolutely stunning and amazing to watch it's still a shock how beautiful she had gotten

Link to review
DreamingBoy

Wow!

45 minutes of hotness!

I honestly thought you'd struggle to stop the film from sagging with so much time to fill (mmm, filling, sagging...😂), but the perfect sound, frequent changes in camera angle and your little moany lines of dialogue in between greasy bites kept it alive and fiery all the way through! I loved the close-ups as you took another huge bite of your burger so we could really see it filling your cheeks and the uncensored pleasure you were feeling on your facial expression. Plus the way the camera shot your expanding gut from below to emphasise it's size - and the sweep over your enormous ass as you pointed out how it was quickly expanding! You & your partner really GET feedism so well, all the little things as well as the big stuff, I can only imagine how much thought was put into this? My favourite part though was probably right at the end (an appropriate finale) when you were sprawled out on the bed, letting out your gas (no more polite little squeaks, that was a proper deep fat girl fart! 😉❤️) talking about how obese and gassy you were. 😍 You looked so decadent and helpless as you struggled out of your shirt, almost infantile. Is that why you're called Babii? (I hope that doesn't sound mean, you're obviously a very sexy adult woman.) And a gloriously fat & lazy feedee!

I watched it online as I had trouble downloading the vid for some reason? I'll try again tomorrow. Part 2 (which I also got) downloaded fine though? I haven't watched that yet though (only so much sexiness I can take in a day!) - but I will! 😉

Link to review
Guest pkmnlover9000

You all need to buy both videos! Gotta see the belly from the first meal to last! 

Link to review
throwaway2

Warming up for an entire day of gluttony! 

Link to review
Guest SkyDeathCult

In. Freaking. Credible. 

Link to review
alde

Awesome, that belly is getting so big 😍

Link to review
Euglenoid

This incredibly sexy video is a great setup for part two. MB stuffs so much food here at such an impressive rate. A truly amazing video!

Link to review
fredj72

Watching you gorge is one of the best parts of my day. 3 meals down, cant wait to see you pop is the second half

Link to review
godstone45

Mochii has done it again, pushing the boundaries of gluttony ever further!

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Loved it! Part 1 review 🥰👍👍

Link to review
Kiel Brown

I hope she just keeps on eating. Her stomach is perfection, and it just keeps on getting better. She seems like she’ll stay hot no matter how fat she gets.

Link to review
Fattener5

This porker loves to eat as much fast food as possible. She’s not afraid to pack on the pounds. Her waist has gone from tiny to massive in a little over a year. Here’s to hoping she becomes a massive fatty by the end of the year, with her gut stretched out past her knees.

Link to review
Deezback

Watching her stomach getting fatter and fatter is just insane 😨

Link to review
Y'golonac

Mhmm, no question about it; this does indeed make my pp hard.  Congratulations, your treasure map will be placed precariously somewhere in your vicinity within 7-10 business days

Link to review
BaconPancacke

I never thought I would see a stuffing video of this quality. I'm flabbergasted.

Link to review

You’re not prepared to watch someone eat this much greasy fast food. I usually only buy part twos of stuffings like this but this part one is entirely worth it through and through.

Link to review
mplsfa

This is the hottest feederism-related video I've ever seen!

Link to review