8 Screenshots

About This File

Casey went to the beach the other day and got a little too much color, so she figured what would feel better than a nice cool shower and a full body lotion sesh. Join Casey in the shower where she soaks herself while wearing a white t-shirt and light blue shorts that eventually turn nearly see-through as the water soaks her body. Imagine a wet t-shirt contest, except filled with fat blubber. She bends that fat ass over and starts jiggling for you as the water drips down her body. She shares with you finally the big number you've all been water to hear - her current weight! She was weighed at the doctors last week and wanted to share the good, heavy news with you. God she got fat. She looks bigger than ever in this video and it truly shows when she finally sits down to rub coconut oil all over that gut, and she's so out of breath. After the shower Casey oils down her fat body while continuing to talk with you. She bends over again for some very hypnotic jiggles. That belly is looking bigger than EVER. 

This is a longer clip at just over 11 minutes but definitely worth every second ;) 

NOTE - gif that provides a preview will be available in the comments of this video! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved. 

Reviews are ALWAYS appreciated ❤️ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE

If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. :)

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hank Scorpio

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW Casey knocks it out the park once again! Tremendous and incredibly sexy and arousing video as always. Casey is looking her biggest yet - as is her belly! So big and gorgeous and now touching her thighs! Such a hot and satisfying weight too. Casey steps in the shower and her whole body looks incredibly sexy, with her clothes essentially becoming see through - especially her top which has very pleasing results ;) Loads of jiggles throughout the video which are superb as always. Casey then Lotions her whole body, where her whole body, her belly especially, looks perfect. She has the most amazing smile as well and her love and enthusiasm for her body and her gain are always so infectious. 

I wish you all the best with your health Casey. ❤️

A video that is well worth your time and money. Which it is always is when it comes to Casey ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, this is the sweetest review ever!

Link to review
angelathurston95

She is SO much bigger! Casey’s belly is so huge and round that she can barely contain it. The coconut oil makes her fat gut glisten. Can’t wait to see her pack on more and more pounds. So beautiful with all that extra weight!

Thank you love ❤️

Link to review
Bellmin

Quarantine did a body GOOD!!! Casey looks amazing as ever and just makes a fun feast for the eyes as she soaks her outfit and then gives herself a coconut oil rub down. 😲

She focuses on all the right stuff, as always, and it's totally worth the $...keep up the great work Casey and take it easy as you recover.   

Thank you so much love! This just made my morning ❤️

Link to review
French_FA

I don't know how to start...

This will be my first review, and it was also the first clip I ever watched. And, to be honest, Casey has a really huge and round belly now ! The way you talk to us, as the sounds your clothes make due to your wet body is just so hypnotising. It was a pleasure to watch it. By the way, I think that u're cat who said hello to the camera doesn't really realize the chance he has to live with u xDD

In this clip, Casey talks to us about her weight, her belly and how much she loves to see it grow, while taking a shower to be even more sexy ❤️ and I admit that your belly is incredibly amazing to stare at, and your body as well !

Thanks Casey, I really enjoy watching it, and I highly recommand u guys to watch it !

P.S: I wish I could put 100000 stars lol

Thank you so much for taking the time to review this clip ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey and her million dollar smile are back and she keeps getting FATTER! Her belly has become a big jiggly ball and we get to see her in the shower, water pouring over her big luscious body as she tells us all about her size and life! Her body shines and she is so radiant, can't wait to see what she looks like at 300!! 35 STARS, Casey!!! 💓

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Wow, Casey isn't just overweight but very clearly obese. That fat gut hanging off her petite frame is a sight to behold. How recently she has been packing on the pounds is just as mind boggling. Whenever she is seen waddling in public next, her friends and family's jaws are going to hit the floor. Great video, would recommend buying.

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Casey looks noticeably bigger in this clip and so crazy sexy. Definitely worth the buy. She offers some great fat chat and shows off her incredible curves and rolls in various great angles. I can’t wait to see what the future holds fir this beautiful, expanding model.

Link to review
ZAIZEK

wet tshirtcompetition with Casey as the only contestant,yes please! this is soooo sexy! I love her laugh so much ❤️ 

Link to review