UNBELIEVABLE WEIGH-IN, SHE'S BLOWING UP🤯

$4.99

(11 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Quarantining has clearly been Kitty's BEST FRIEND...she has grown more in the past month then she has in months! The weight is just piling on & on! In just a month she's literally BLOWING UP before your eyes... Even in just 10 days her booty is even BIGGER! 🤯

In this video Kitty shows off her body that is filling out so nicely, she then brings out the measuring tape ... (if you haven't seen my other new measurements video I posted on June 4th this might spoil that for you) she decides to measure her booty even though she had just measured it for you all 10 days ago..& she is in COMPLETE SHOCK that she's grown even more since then!  ...she then goes into the kitchen to weigh herself as you can watch her belly jiggle, she demonstrates and shows off her belly jiggles & new body once more and once she gets on the scale is AGAIN SHOCKED by her new number! 

You will not be disappointed by this reveal, hard work definitely pays off & Kitty's dying to share with you all just how hard she's been working toward her long term goal 👍😁💕 OINK OINK! 

20200614_223454.thumb.jpg.5897255645ddcebdcb988dc8b392aab2.jpg

^ showing off all her new stretch marks 

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BellyFondler2

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Spend a few bucks to hang out with Kitty! Her belly is really hanging out for you in this video. The surprise and delight in her voice when she measures her booty and her weight is genuine. You gotta like a gal who sets goals for herself and makes progress so quickly. As Kitty says at the end, she more love she gets from her followers, the more she eats, and the more she eats, the closer she gets to her goal. Show her some love and buy this video!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

LilKitty presenting her new roundness, very sexy 

Link to review
Masterjedi83

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lilkitty has me hooked on how beautiful she has become with the extra curves! Each video gets better and better! Love the outfits she choses really shows off that beautiful belly and booty! 5 stars hands down! Keep it up Dana!!😍

Response from the author:

Awww, thank you so very much 🙏💕

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

This lady won't stop growing and I love every second of it! She is so beautiful and lovely! Let's keep encouraging her to grow those thighs, booty and belly - not to mention that gorgeous face/double chin! 😍 Dana, luv ya! Keep eating and working that booty! 20 STARS!!!! 🥰

Link to review
nikeboy1169

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Who said Mondays suck!!!!  What a way to start the week,  Kitty has been working overtime and taking her job and march to her long term goal serious!!!!! Less than  2 weeks ago she treated us to a measuring video and I'll say this, if this trend keeps up she's gonna meet that her goal WAAAAYYYY sooner than anticipated.  There is lots of great body shots, plenty of jiggle and the PURE excitement in her voice is so sweet.  Quarantine 15, I think not!!!!!! If this keeps up its going to be the Quarantine 215!!!!!  If you have any of her older videos this is one you'll want to have because the results of the past 10 days are ASStounding!!!!!!

Link to review
Maverick500

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

If you are a huge fan of hers I highly recommend you watch this video!!! It's 🔥🔥🔥🔥.. in this video we see our beautiful plump princess showing off her absolutely amazing body!!!! We also get to enjoy watching her measure her beautiful body to make sure she's growing 😘🥰. We also get to enjoy watching our beautiful gaining goddess step on the scale an update us with how much she currently weighs, and to make sure that she is eating good enough to constantly gain weight and also hoping that one day she hits her final goal weight 😉😘. I know before watching this video I couldn't wait to see how much she currently weighs as well as wanted to know her measurements 😍. And I guarantee as you start watching this video those questions will pop up how much does she weigh? What are her measurements?... All I can say is please get the video and watch it you will absolutely enjoy it and I promise you those questions will be answered!!!!

Link to review