1 Screenshot

About This File

Just out of the shower and doing my after shower body oiling with some Sweet Almond Oil. At first it was just my routine after shower moisturizing to keep my big belly and boobs soft and supple but it turned out to be a fun full body oiling. I show different angles of my body and my curves and folds. Some belly and belly button play as well as some big boob attention. I had alot of fun doing this.

*I apologize to those who don't like music in the background of clips but I always listen to music when I shower and there was also alot of disruptive background noise without it. Songs playing were: Sisters of Mercy - Lucretia My Reflection and the beginning of Ghost - Square Hammer. You could always mute if its not your taste in music 😉😚

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

David8tor

At long last I finally bought the video I was anticipated to buy! Not a single regret! Watching it is amazing, the facial expressions you make, the sound of you fingering your belly button and the music was some vibing material! I do hope you make more content! I am waiting to see a new belly dancing video you were talking about! 😄belly dance GIF

Link to review

Heavy metal and heavy bodies - always a winning combination! 😈🤘 

I loved this - lots of sexy, raw natural body appreciation, and it is a lot of fun!

5 Stars. Amazing vid from Yen! 

Response from the author:

Aww thank you 😊 

Link to review