Baby got BIG

$10.99

(7 reviews)

16 Screenshots

About This File

OMG I have gotten HUGE!! Check out this big fat wobbling ** belly atop those thighs 😯 and those huge fat tits! I'm bursting out of my jeans at this point 😶

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

One of the hottest videos ive seen in a long time. Love what you are wearing in this and your amazing curves, you look perfect.😍

Response from the author:

Thank you my love, enjoy the clip 😊💞

Link to review
xTom420

Holy crap this is the hottest video I’ve seen in time 🥵 you have such a nice ass and your belly really is getting big now I felt bad for that button aha this video is a must get it is so hot. I’ve gotta ask are you single ? aha 😉

I am single! And thank you for a lovely review 💞😘

Link to review
Synthesis

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clip is like a stimulative drug, you've got Babyph4t in a sultry lighting setup that sets up the mood for the seven minute clip. A tantalizing girl radiant with confidence as she shows off her curvaceous physique from every angle you'd desire. You may get hooked on these clips, I know I just have 💎

Aw thank you so much! 😊 I will keep it up for sure xx

Link to review
Guest draftking

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Even without saying a word, you manage to enchant me 😍. Great job! I would definitely hold on to these for a remake of this video in the future. Also I would love to see you try these on all the way , not just buttoning them 😊

I think next time I'll film the whole struggle of getting into them 🤣 thanks for the review love xx

Link to review
Monty Hall

WOW!!!  Looking so good.  How are you getting so big?  Whatever you are doing, please talk to us about it...and keep doing it...great work.  Folks, she is looking so good as she grows. Don'y miss this!  

Thank you :P what I've been doing is a lot of cooking and ordering takeaway haha I'm glad you enjoy xx

Link to review
Dogman

So hot great vid keep gaining 👍🏻

Thank you! I will do 💞💞

Link to review