GFE: I Want Cookies!

$7.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

It's the morning we have to leave our vacation rental, and I want cookies! You hang out with me while I bake them--giggling and jiggling like I'm known to do. While they cool, you watch me waddle around the kitchen (@8:40 to @10:00) admiring how my belly spills over my waistband while I bend and twist. I munch down as many as I can before check out :) ❤️

****I really did shoot this right before check-out, so sorry it isn't completely perfect!****

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I just recently bought this clip on June 15. This is a video made up of video clipped and cut together showing the making and eating of cookies while teases & she shows off her body. I think the cuts are very well done to make a faster passe. I looked at the details and thought it was just going to be a video where it was the camera in one spot. I was pleasantly surprised that there are several times where the camera is moved to show different camera angles in the kitchen rather than stay in ones spot the entire video. The promo animated gifs and photos defiantly show you what to expect in this video. This is a video where #GoodGirlGrow shows off her growing body while making cookies. This is a  great for a 13 minute video and the price you pay. I was impressed by how this was clipped and edited together. I would recommend getting this video if you enjoy seeing chubby women walking around and seeing the body. Great job GoodGirlGrow on your body growth. 

Personally as a preference as a things I would have liked to have seen or heard for future food videos; I would have liked to have seen some scenes speed up like the eating sequences or walking sequences like while everything is being put away after the cookies are taken out of the oven and double or triple while nothing is being said. That way we the audience can see how body looks when speed up or slowed down. The other thing that could have been done is talk more about the flavors or types of cookies @goodgirlgrow's likes. It would have been great to hear preferences; like hot or cold, crunchy vs. soft in the video to be able to fill quiet moments. That would have been interesting to listen to hear to improve the eating sequences. But those are nit picks. 

Response from the author:

Thanks! Like I said, I barely had enough time to film this before check-out. I will try to add the things you mentioned in the future. Your detailed feedback is really appreciated. I didn't think people would like sped up footage! I'll see how that works out in future clips. I was anxious about the fact that I don't talk quite as much as I normally do in this one, but again, by the time the cookies cooled, I had to go lol 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

😍😘😈😍

Link to review
jj22

In this video, @goodgirlgrow is the cutest, bounciest girlfriend ever, who's eager to fill her pretty little mouth with freshly-made cookies. From the moment she enters, wearing a teeny tiny little vest top (with belly spilling out) and barely-there shorts (stretched to straining-point across her curvaceous hips), you just know this is gonna be good.

GGG is, quite simply, heart-meltingly cute and gorgeous here. And she knows it. She flirts with the camera big time, and all we can do is watch in a sort of daze at this amazing lady.

I love the way that while moving around the kitchen, she often breaks into a little feminine trot, which means that her massive breasts bob up and down deliciously. She's hardly got going before she has to stop for a quick snack of raspberries and full-fat milk. Love the way she doesn't care with a glass; it's straight from the carton for her. Just right for the good growing girl that she is.

As she was busily making the cookies, we're treated to some BEAUTIFUL views of her blossoming double-chin. Perfection!

There's something just so magnetic about the sight of this stunningly pretty woman making cookies, acting all cute and silly, and proudly exhibiting her beautiful physique. Look out for the super-special moment when, as she's placing the cookies onto the baking tray, she has to lift her belly onto the counter top!

Note that GGG's nipples get quite noticeable here. Perhaps it was just a bit chilly... or perhaps, she was being turned on, knowing that she's turning us on, flouncing around and giggling, knowing she looks TRULY STUNNING.

When the cookies are ready, she begins to eat and looks positively radiant as she happily starts munching away. Her beautiful eyes gaze right into the camera. I just love the way she KNOWS she looks fabulous.

Another AWESOME video. Well done, GGG!

Link to review