8 Screenshots

About This File

Your working away and you have asked for a sexy update on my growth recently. You have asked for it to be homemade and personal so here it is..

Posing for you in my underwear, I show you how much my ass has grown recently. It's nowhere near big enough yet.. you know this and I know this, so I rub some butt enchancement cream all over it, give it a wobble and talk with ya about our goals. 

I get dressed for you, but my favourite hotpants barely fasten anymore.. they squash my ass and push fat out in other places, but you think I look sexy in them and tell me to keep them on..

Showing you a wider angle of me (just like you asked ), I go into the dining area where I decide to cook some food.. I stuff myself, talk with you and tell you how much more fatter I wanna get for you!

**NOTE** There are parts in this clip that are not filmed at full HD quality, I have therefore priced this clip lower.

GS x X

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Craggers21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just re watched this video, and im sorry i didn't review it at the time! 

Shar is at her Sexxxy best in her White top and underwear, absolutely Smouldering Hot as she talks gain, applies cream  and swans around the kitchen!!

This Video totally melted me :wub:and if your a new Shar Fan you should definitely not overlook the back catalogue.

This is a bonafide Shar Classic in my humble opinion

🌟.😍

Link to review
Residentsteven

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

5 stars has always shar, you have spoiled us with these 2 updates this past weekend this clip shows goddess shars gain more closely at the beginning, then she cooks two meals for herself. Two big meals, she is well on her way to 200 pounds 😁.

Link to review