*SALE*Storytime Stuffing - My break in

$3

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

People broke in.. Since it happened I've been emotional eating my days away.. Things have been chaos but I can finally breathe again, now let me tell you all about it. Join me as I stuff my face and tell you about what happened and how I feel about it. I stuff my face with a huge bowl of pasta, four serving sizes to be exact... I give you a quick size update and view of my big belly and thighs too.

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Obviously this is a little bit of a different video, but I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm just glad you were not injured or worse, Jules. She tells us the story of what happened to her one night not too long ago as she enjoys a TON of pasta. She also briefly shows off her growing body and tells us she's been getting a lot of new stretchmarks and feels "huge"! She is going to be returning to Curvage as it is also a good distraction after everything that happened. Good to have you back, Jules and you look more fat and lovely than ever! 5 STARS....though it was sad. Your honesty is appreciated! 💓😘

Link to review