3 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $4.99 
Now $3.00

The time has come for you to eat, and goddess is here to tell you exactly how. I'll walk you through everything, pushing you to eat more and more until you're ready to burst. You'll be told just how much to eat to reach optimal fatness. I'll leave you out of breath and begging to unbutton your pants. A fat piggy like you needs little encouragement to go full-on fatty, but needs to be reminded of just how obese they are. This video is mixed with the perfect amount of humiliation and motivation, making for one hedonistic indulgence. Keep eating fatty. Are you ready for the stuffing of a lifetime?
Clip Features: Eating Instructions, Weight Gain Humillation, BBW Goddess, BBW Domination 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Honeybear

To be a fatass serving Goddess with my gluttony is a dream come true. Yeah I’d like to lose my drive where my purpose is only to be fat and expand. Hopefully one of these days...

Link to review