8 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend just really isn't that interested in food - or you for that matter!

Perhaps a dash of this new serum you acquired could help with her appetite?

But you did read the instructions, right?

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Deano411

Just came back to rewatch this one and sure enough it’s still one of the best. I sure do miss Kitty, she was my favorite

Link to review
Guest 789plaster

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kp just  never seems to be stuffed enough. The new hairdo and cute outfit accentuates her luscious form, Her juicy belly appears as immense as ever pouring over her ample lap 

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 3.07.00 PM.png

Link to review
Prince-nutty

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

5 stars!! 
Kitty has really outdone herself with this one, and I struggle to imagine how anything else could top this, but I’m sure she’ll pull yet another one out of the bag soon.... ;)

The storyline is unique and imaginative, it’s nice to have a narrative to follow, and this didn’t disappoint, nor did the sheer amount of food she manages in this video. Unbelievable...

PLUS we get to see Kitty in glasses. Which is super hot, then we see her switch to ultimate gamer girl mode, with a sultry, sexy and hungry look about her, she absolutely devours everything she can lay her hands on.

again, 5 stars. Not to be missed! Absolutely amazing.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Pink Milk is a very interesting story....sexy AF and definitely worth the money! Love seeing Kitty get creative and her new "look" is pure sexy! She is fatter than ever and really shows off her stuffing ability and how round everything is getting!! I won't get into what happens as that will spoil it but let's just say Kitty is HUNGRY!!! 😍 24.9 Stars, Kitty!!!

Link to review