Hot Dog Eating Challenge

$4.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: Stuffing • Hot Dogs • Belly Play • Chugging • Belly Oil • Gassy ~ 20 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Inspired by the Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest I wanted to see how many I could cram down my throat!

I ordered 8 hot dogs with cheese & condiments and push myself through every last one until I'm left completely beached and in need of a belly rub!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

theseven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Mochii ❤ your videos make me happy because they are so passionately made. You are a Legend

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

Great video, Mochii!!  Your face is looking soooo chubby now, it's sexy and cute :) I love how your arms look in that too-tight tshirt!  It's amazing how much effort it takes you to just move around on your bed now.  And when you sat up at the edge of the bed, your belly looks HUGE and your skin looks so tight it's going to bust... I guess that's why you have so many stretchmarks, you're growing so fast your skin is ripping itself apart trying to keep up with your growth!  But you're not going to stop, are you, piggy? 🐷😈 Keep up the great work, you're almost to the end of your 50K/week challenge!!  Cant' wait to see what you weigh on Monday!! 😍

Link to review
Stillyungfeeder2

Yet another brilliant display of gluttony. Something I feel is worth mentioning is that those aren't really average sized hotdogs, at least not for me. They're at least 1.5 times the size of the average hotdogs I've seen. So, you could argue that you had 12 hotdogs, at least from my POV.

I don't know how often this has been said, but you are a truly gorgeous woman, even beyond the fat. That is a very sexy shirt. It accents your belly perfectly. Your hair is long and beautiful, your make up is done very nicely, and you have an adorable round face, that's only getting rounder and more adorable. It's a sad fact that not everyone looks good when they gain weight, but you still look stunning.

Speaking of your face, I love seeing you in such bliss as you stuff your cheeks full of food. Your feeder is very good at camera work. He gets perfect angles of your underbelly/boobs/chin. It's like looking over a mountain of fat. I love the way he zooms in on your belly, or your mouth when you take a big bite as well.

I've noticed that you've been putting tape over your nipples in these recent videos. I understand why, but I can't say I'm a fan of it. But it's not a big enough deal to remove any points from the overall rating though.

Once again you've made an incredible video. That belly is looking rounder and more plump each time, and I LOVE IT. 5 out of 5 video, can't wait for the next one.

Response from the author:

Aww that's so sweet! Thank you! 😍

Also I wear the pasties on my nipples because of Curvage's no nudity rule. It's easier to wear them then having to blur out accidental nip slips 😇

Link to review
jackal27

The question with Mochii is will she ever post a video that is not crazy sexy? I have yet to see one and I doubt she ever will. Buy this hot dog stuffing clip. Mochii looks bigger and rounder with every update and this is no exception. She burps every so often to free up some space in her belly and keep eating and it is so sexy. 

Response from the author:

Thank you!! 🥰

Link to review