🚨🚨 SALE🚨🚨Following an exercise routine - help me!! !!SALE!!!

$3.89

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi guys, in this video I attempt to follow an EASY exercise routine for beginners, it is just the warm up section :o It sure is hard trying to move all this body in time to music ha 

Other Files from SSBBWLadyBrads

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the first video I have purchased as clip from SSBBWLadyBrads. I think that SSBBWLadyBrads looks pretty in this brief video showing her #LongHair. The hair style reminds me of #Violet Parr from Pixar's The Incredibles. I like how her face looks and visual look of her body shape. I wish there was a little more talking in this video to hear how her voice sounds. I got the impression that she is from Great Britain in this clip. What brief moments she speaks it sounds pretty soothing to listen to. I found this video a relaxing #ASMR video to listen to LadyBrads breathing as she keeps intensifying on doing her dance moves. If you enjoy seeing SSBBW #BodyJiggling from various angles then you will enjoy this video. I would be curious to see more #dancing videos and see if she dances a lot.

This is not a bad video to purchase based upon the length of the video and the price. I would like to see more talking videos to get to know more about her because she sounds pretty pleasant based on this video. I am not sure if she has a Q&A or introduction video on how she became a #SSBBW or if she enjoys being a SSBBW but that would be a video I would be interested in watching or buying if that is available.

Link to review