5 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese has been busy and the proof is in the pudding! Watch as she steps on the scale for her second weigh-in since becoming a Curvage model. And with a little ingenuity, the girls get their own time in the spotlight as well. Sit down, stay awhile, she also indulges in some dessert while going into great detail of her experiences growing and living in such a large body. 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rhythmalism

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You r a breath of fresh air. Love your approach, the authenticity. Just being one with yourself, gaining and appreciating the art and community 🥰

Response from the author:

Glad my personality really came through on this one! I've never wanted to be anything I'm not on here. I can't tell you just how much it means to have a safe place like this to do what I love, and be able to share it with you! Happy you enjoyed it, I know you were waiting! I'm grateful for your patience. 😚

Link to review
bigorange3

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Giving this 5 stars because Curvage won't let me give you 6. 

Honestly this is exactly the type of content I love. Just being your true honest self and talking about your life in a normal way is not only interesting and fun, it ends up being super sexy. It's a little bit of that "slice of life" style that I like so much, instead of being so over the top sexually. Will definitely be back for more content!!!

I'm a very silly and quirky person, so it's nice that it's appreciated! Slice of life, and "slice" of pie! Thank you so very much for your kind words and support, so happy you enjoyed the video!

❤️ XoXo ❤️ 

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of my favorite videos of Ms MacNCheese, and it's not just because of that bigger number on the scale (though that is awesome). Always love listening to you talk about your growing body and your experiences in the community. Also, measuring the weight of the girls was a great addition and so sexy.

Thank you for the speaking material!! Quality questions, that deserved quality, honest answers. I'd been wanting to do it, but didn't want to wear pasties, so I just wore my moo moo and tucked it under them! It worked, pasties pop off the second I catch a draft, I've never had good luck with them. Your unwavering support means the absolute world to me, so happy you liked it! MUAAHH!!! 😚

Link to review