Cheesecake Bondage Feeding

$4.99

(4 reviews)

Message added by S77

Note: Force feeding (with consent)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: Role Play • Force Feeding • Stuffing • Messy Eating • Bondage • Fish Nets • Heels • Oil play • Belly Play • Slob ~ 14 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

(Disclaimer: This video is a role play and I fully consented to this forced stuffing. Figured I'd put that out there before anyone worries for my safety 😇)

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me stuff an entire cheesecake made for 6 people into my massively obese gut!

When It becomes too much to stomach my feeder takes over, tying me up and forcing my face into the cheesecake until every last bite slides down my throat....

Note: This video is on the rougher side so if that's not your thing, move along 😉

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Amazing video, Mochii!!  I love your face freckles :) And wearing high heels in bed is delightfully trashy 😋.  You do look like a supermarket ham in those fishnets!  I love the gurgling swallowing sound you make at 4:48, you sound like such a pig 🐷.  I like hearing at 5:30 that it's so hard for you to move with all the weight you've packed onto yourself.  And when your feeder ties you up like a rodeo calf and forces your head into the cake... it's like he turns you into a mindless eating machine!  😳.  That cake is meant for 6 people, but at your current weight, you are equivalent to about 3 skinny asian girls, and they all eat twice as much as they should, so 6 is just about right for you! 😈.  I love it how your feeder roughly wobbles your belly to make more room, and also to survey his handiwork... look at all that jello at 13:32!  In the closing shot, you look like a human ham, your belly is so enormous 🐖.  I love it! 😍

Link to review
Stillyungfeeder2

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

There's a lot to love about your videos. First of all, they're very reasonably priced, and during these times I'm sure everyone appreciates that.

Second is seeing your very apparent fat growth. Something about seeing the progress is very sexy.

Third is the incredible quantity of food you eat. Seeing that awesome display of gluttony, and how your already enormous belly bloats up (both during the meal and over the long run) is just fantastic.

While I usually prefer the feedee/feeder videos that are more passionate and cute and less aggressive, this one was really sexy. I love all your videos, but your feedee/feeder videos are especially great.

All in all, 5 out of 5 video. I can't wait for the next one.

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very hot :) I definitely love that your belly keeps getting bigger babe :)♥️♥️❤️

Link to review