The Milfening of Claire

$3

(1 review)

Message added by S77

Note: this is not a VIDEO or PHOTOS. This is a STORY written by a Curvage community Author.

3 Screenshots

About This File

Art drawn by Coffeeslice, ApexReaper12, and Maternal-reads respectively 🥰 I found these drawing on DA and figured they'd be a good representation of what the story is about.

Alright!!! I did it! After some delays, I've finally finished this short story about a mother named Claire (the delays only made the story even thicker 🍑).

Claire is a single-mother of a daughter named April who is on the verge of leaving the nest and going to college. As much as she adores her, their relationship is under a considerable amount of stress. You see, April's scholarship depends on her soccer performance, and she's been gaining weight! As a personal trainer at the local gym, this is blasphemy to Claire, and she'd do anything to get her daughter in fighting shape again -- including making a deal she never would've imagined making: gaining as much weight as her daughter loses. What ensues is a stunning transformation that will bring mother and daughter closer together, rekindle Claire's dating life, and transform her into the ultimate milf 👌

Number of Words

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ulvrik

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A really nice story! i like how you discribe claires transformation :D just wish it was more, and thats is always for me a good sign it got me hooked

Link to review