6 Screenshots

About This File

It has been so long since my last measuring, and this lockdown has making me grow so fast, so big so much that i wanted to show you how much i have changed with more than just numbers, i want you to see me and my new measuraments all the while you enjoy the view of my new lingerie, i bought it just for this so you can see how it hugs all of newly formed curves.

Come see how much i have grown, how many new inches i have added to this growing body! Lets enjoy my transformation!

This video is fully subbed in english.

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Soja

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Anna looks so enormous, from her flabby double chin to her pillowy arms to her massive belly, her thick thighs and her tubby booty. This video gives a lot of great shots of what she looks like in action, wearing almost nothing at all and casually talking about how much she plans to eat. This is one girl that I believe will get even fatter, despite being so big already. She's so obsessed with food, there's no way she won't get bigger, and continue to outgrow tape measures.

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍

Link to review