3 Screenshots

About This File

Today i'm taking on one of the most highly requested videos asked for to date! Watch me as I try to chug down 2 LITRES of coca-cola, burping and rubbing my belly the whole way through while I snack on cookies and chips ❤️ This is truly the lunch of champions my friends and I can't wait for you guys to see this one!!

Watch to see how much I could chug down 👀

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jonasctba

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What an awesome video, I loved how your belly got bloated while you were chugging that soda, I also loved the burps in the video, I bet next time you can chug the entire soda

Response from the author:

Oh next time i'm going for at least 3 litres!! 

Link to review
Synthesis

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Simply put this video is a complete package, there's a great amount of natural lighting in order to show off this cute curvaceous lass. She gives a good commentary, meaning the clip has a context if anybody likes to have a plot behind clips on Curvage. Ultimately though I highly rate this clip because I absolutely dig her curves, she's quite a bewitching model

Response from the author:

Thank U GIF

Link to review
Maverick500

This video is well worth watching!!!!!!!! If you watch this amazing video you will see that our amazing gaining princess looks like she has gained a few pounds and looks absolutely beautiful. She shows off her beautiful chubby body real good in this video and show off her curves very well!!!! You will see this beautiful princess bloat her cute chubby belly by drinking lots of pop. It is very attractive watching her belly expand. My favorite video of hers by far!!!! I absolutely love how she shows off her beautiful body!!!! I highly recommend you watch this video :)

Link to review
FatGurlLover

Trina is very cute. I like the way she burps after drinking her soda. She also shows off her bloated belly and butt. Very beautiful. 5 stars! 😍

Link to review