4 Screenshots

About This File

It hasn't been too long since we go together and showed you the difference of our bodies. 

But we've both been busy eating lots and I know I have gained both in weight and in measurements. 

Everything in the UK is a lot more relaxed and we had missed each other so much. We were so happy to get together and show you how many inches I have put on. Harriett measures my body and seeing us both together is just amazing. 

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did 🧡

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

justanotherworthlessweirdo

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I could wax lyrical about how hot CC is, and it would all be true, but what really makes her a joy to watch is her personality. She's so fun and bouncy and her enthusiasm to grow is lovely to see. Here's hoping those numbers keep on climbing up!

Link to review
dunchester

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic comparison video. Both women look great!

Link to review
jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another amazing video from the beautiful @ChubbyCupcake!

DESCRIPTION OF VID

CC gets her big, curvy body measured by her friend. We start off with neck, and then move onto wrists, forearms, upper arms, breasts, waist, ass, ankles, calves, thighs, and finally the belly.

REVIEW OF VID

What I absolutely love about this video (besides CC's super-pretty face, beautiful body, and charisma) is how it reveals her determination to get bigger. Like the good gainer-girl that she is, it's clear that measuring her incredible physique (and noting increases) is really important to her. This is a CC-video, so there's obviously a sense of fun and energy – but there's also a sense that this is a careful tracking of an amazing woman's desire to be get bigger and bigger and bigger.

It's pretty clear that as she gets bigger, CC's beauty increases, too.

Throughout, CC wears cute white lingerie and she looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm fairly certain that her cheeks have got fuller recently and her face as a whole is just so, so pretty. She is such an amazing beauty. (Her double-chin is looking phenomenal, too.)

There's some great focus on her fantastic legs, as well.

5/5.

PS. Check out how pretty CC is (and that curl in her hair! - perfect!):

cc_measurements.mov_20200610_071007_157.thumb.jpg.e6825825f512cd2b3707392d7b04027e.jpg

Link to review
CFH

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Absolutely incredible, I can't think of another way to describe this clip tbh, it's just awesome 🤯 

CC and Harriett are looking amazing as always and both of them are definitely looking bigger, especially compared to the last clip of them together (which is also brilliant) and it's great to see them together embracing their gain and supporting each other. So I don't want to go into too much detail about what happens as that would just spoil the results for everyone, but the energy in this clip is absolutely fantastic, the way CC and Harriett interact with each other is brilliant and you can tell Harriett is genuinely excited and pleased for CC which I honestly adore. They're both looking absolutely stunning and it's clear from the first frame that CC has grown during her short break which is just 😍 I mean, just look at the preview gifs, she just keeps growing! CC has THE best gain out there and is so consistent with her growth that it's mind blowing, she is utterly beautiful! Also Harriett's tan is incredible, she is looking like a curvy beach bound diva 👌🏻

So we have 2 beautiful women getting updates on measurements, what is there not  to love about that? 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍

Response from the author:

Thank you 🔥 

Link to review