4 Screenshots

About This File

WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF???๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿฆ

In this LONG video, watch me stuff a bunch of snacks down my face and force cream-filled donuts into my pie hole.

At the end I get sooooo full that I gasp for air while I force feed myself more and more snacks (including cheetos, bavarian donuts, icecream, soda and milk) The ice cream melted as I was drinking and slurping it all up that I made a mess all over myself and the soda had me belching like a pig.

This is my hottest stuffing yet and includes me talking, making a mess all over ( I ditch all utensils and eat with my hands) and complain at how close I am to popping.

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

berserker1

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Wow! Absolutely incredible. The best video of Couchqueen to the date, hands down.

Here you have a 'Woman vs Food: Feederism Version'. The display of gluttony is just off the charts. S+ Tier. She pigs out like crazy. I can't believe how she can combine milk, soda, jalapeรฑos, donuts, cheetos, cheese, ice cream, in the same stuffing. She really has the iron stomach of a competitive eater, lol. Also, the girl can burp with the best, so f*cking hot.

As in every CQ video, you also have tons of different angles and high production value. Her feeder knows what he is doing behind the camera.

Also, I want to mention that I prefer when you use the mask, as in this vid, rather than the sunglassess. With the glassess we can't see your eyes, and you express so much with them (the excitement, the turn on, the enjoyment, the humilliation, etc) and they get lost or aren't as vivid when you wear the sunglassess.

7,99$ for +23 minute glory. This is a MUST buy. I'm telling you.

#SupportCouchQueenToKeepHerAwayFromTheGym โค๏ธ

Link to review
Moist Kovic

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Totally agree with the other Review, we must keep her away from the gym to keep up the best type of gains and keep providing quality content.

Massive piggy on screen โค๏ธ

Link to review
Tacobell666

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CouchQueen is a massive, MESSY piggy. She stuffs herself to the limit! This is one long, highly impressive stuffing.

Link to review
sajber

Great video, can fully recommend if you are into beautiful girls stuffing themselves in a messy way :)

Link to review