6 Screenshots

About This File

I love drinking a gaining shake every now and then before bed, but this time I drank two, as you asked. I begin the video wearing a tight crop top and sweat pants that now fit my chubby thighs and ass more like leggings. After downing the first shake, I change into a pair of super tight jeans for the second. My jeans can barely button over my already-bloated belly, but I begin to chug my second shake anyways. After finishing the shake, I can't keep my hands off my huge belly. I play with all my new softness and talk about my gain these past few months!

Enjoy!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kviewer247

Now this is true dedication to your gain! You burping away with a gallon of shake sitting in your stomach let's us all really get a feel for how stuffed you are. I hope the tummy ache wasn't too bad after 😘

Link to review
lefty73

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another fantastic video from Sofia! She is looking bigger and better than ever. Her belly looks so big and sexy after she finishes her weight gain shakes. We also get to hear Sofia talk about her gain and which parts of her body have been growing the most recently.

Link to review
Smcu3

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Those jeans are getting seriously tight, those shakes are really paying off.

Link to review
millerman1236

Great video. It has everything, fat talk, weight gain shakes, Sofia trying on some clothes and some belly play. Her chubby belly is super sexy.

Link to review
SBBBF

Such an amazing video! You're really looking chubby in this one! Your fat belly is looking sexier and sexier in every video!

Link to review