Heavy Cream Overload

$4.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: Chugging • Heavy Cream • Whipped Cream • Messy Eating • Bloating • Belly Play • Slob ~ 18 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me down an entire QUART of HEAVY CREAM, chasing it with EXTRA CREAMY Whipped Cream for good measure!

As the thick creamy liquid rushed down my throat and into my over fattened tummy It made me CRAVE Oreos...Luckily I had some nearby!

I doused the Oreos in Whipped Cream, shoving them into my eagerly awaiting mouth then washed them down with thick Heavy Cream...

Things got messy quickly and eventually I was so full with cream and fat that I could do nothing else but lay back and rub my over engorged gut...

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Feeder1038

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The change is different from the 20k video ♥️♥️♥️

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another awesome video, Mochii!!  When the video first starts, I was like OMG look at how wide and huge her boobs are now, and how big her shoulders and upper arms are!!  It looks like your head is floating in a wide sea of fat!  And I love your chubby cheeks!!  Your belly is definitely getting rounder, the skin looks sooo stretched out and tight, like an inflating balloon.  You're right when you say that any serious feedees end up drinking heavy cream... it's the cheapest, most efficient way of packing on the fat (if you can tolerate it)!  I hope you start drinking at least a quart a day!  And that can of redi whip by itself is 600 calories, and the oreos 130, so really you had almost 4000 calories in just a few minutes... that's the miracle of heavy cream for you!  And now, lay back, rest, and let all of those calories turn into heavy, soft fat on you :)

Link to review