7 Screenshots

About This File

This is the sequel to “Finding out that my boyfriend has been fattening me up”.

He comes home and is going to take me out to dinner, but the outfit he wants me to wear doesn’t quite fit anymore!  When I’m standing it doesn’t look too bad but once I sit down my belly pops out and looks like a big fat marshmallow, so of course I have to play with it! He actually seems to like the outfit more with my belly bursting out of it! 

This is my favorite video yet! And I’m finally wearing leggings like everyone keeps asking!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Dodgecummins

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow...: I can’t even begin to describe how sexy this is. NGNG tits threaten to burst her top the entire video! She has an amazing ability to turn you on just by the way she talks in this video. Incredible! 

The top is sooo sexy. Showing every ounce of belly fat. However the craziest thing is that she hasn’t been gaining. However she does an outstanding job manipulating the audience to make it really seem like she has just piled on weight! This is such great content! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! Yes that bustier is the most magical garment of all!!! It's crazy what it does to pop my belly out so much!!! And I'm so happy that you like to hear me talk!!!

Link to review
lc72902

Amazing video from the hottest girl on Curvage! Lots of talking about how she loves to be stuffed and get even fatter. And the way she jiggles her belly while talking about gaining so much weight. You can tell from her perfect face she's anxious about getting so big but can't stop. 

Link to review
BilledMeUp

I thought the last two videos were great. This one is even better. Almost 14 minutes of belly play erotica while she purrs like a sex kitten. I second everything everyone else has already said. Excellent. Like Spinal Tap's amp, this one goes to 11.

Link to review
Monty Hall

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

umm...WOW!!  This video is amazing.   As she loosens up that outfit and reveals the curves.....it is amazing.  Then, the talk track...as she describes wanting to be stuffed and made even bigger.  This is a 10-star video!!

Link to review
Noji

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

These videos keep getting better and better, the way your marshmallow belly spills over is AMAZING!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

belly softcore GIF by Faith Holland

Link to review
Maverick500

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is an absolute must watch!!! This video is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!!.. as usual she looks absolutely stunning 😘.in this video she wears a very attractive outfit 🥰. She's literally about to bust out of her top in more than one way ❤️❤️❤️. Her top is so tight on her it shows off her cute little chubby belly really well and it actually looks like she has gained 10 lb 😘😘. Watching her jiggle her cute little chubby belly is very very attractive 😘. This is a highly recommended video it shows off her beauty and curves very well as well as her cute little chubby belly as she jiggles it😘🥰😍

Link to review
notto125

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Wow, Curvage has to add the 10 star option, because this video is worth 10 stars not 5. This video is too hot full of fat talk and belly play you have to buy it 🥺🥺❤️🔥🔥 @NogutNoglory I love you're new curves and  you're soft belly❤️😍😍

Link to review