2 Screenshots

About This File

So, after a MASSIVE stuffing, I said, (as we all do)ย "There is ALWAYS Room For DESSERT!"ย ๐ŸŽ‚

And, there was room, not ALOT, but enough room to fit an ENTIRE Birthdayย Cake! (and how fitting since my birthday is today!)
Watch me as I get down on my hands and knees and start off with eating the cake with NO HANDS!
Then, I say "Screw It" And pick up the cake and just start DEVOURING it like it's going to be my last meal!
Watch me shove Cake in my Fat Face with my hands, and of course, wash it down with Cream!ย 
As I am nearing the end, I thought it would SO MUCH FUN to get REALLY Messy, And rub the Icing all over my body!!!
Then, I start to feel that sensual, BLOATED feeling, and just lean back, covered in cake, and indulgeย in my success!
I had ALOT of fun with this clip and hope you enjoy it JUST as much as I did!!!

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOESย TOWARDย FOODย ANDย FOOD ONLYย & MY GOAL OF BECOMINGย THEย FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*ย 
***ย !ย PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS !ย ***

Love,
Cytorah
ย ๐ŸŒน

Other Files from Cytorah

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest Goldenticket

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Pure unleashed appetite, this is AMAZING

Link to review

This clip is fantastic! ย To see her eat an entire cake and even lick the cardboard tray clean, itโ€™s incredible. ย You will not be disappointed with this clip, if youโ€™re a fan of gluttony like myself itโ€™s some of the best content on the site.

Link to review