Dee Weighs in!!

$6.50

(5 reviews)

Message added by S77

Note: Turn your speakers up for this one folks. The audio is a bit low.  However, turn them down again before you do anything else ;)

Message added by S77

NOTE: Dee has replaced the original video with one that has horizontal orientation all the way through.  This fixes earlier issues as described in at least one of the reviews.

Message added by S77

Note: Dee has fixed the watermark placement issue some folks were concerned with. Actual video no longer features watermark in center. It's not near the bottom.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee weighs in! She is happy to see more progress. She shows the scale and then shows off her gain and talks about it. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jarhead78

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I’ll leave a positive review because Dee has well and truly blossomed and this video is only $6.50 after all, so the fact it’s filmed in a horizontal clip/vertical box is only a small inconvenience.

Dee’s new weight is startling considering how slender she once was - can’t wait to see another vid of Dee at the pool again once lockdown is over! 

Response from the author:

Thank you I appreciate it! I am trying to fix this issue or add a better clip to it so there may be two versions..For sure looking forward to going swimming soon!

Link to review
lefty73

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of Dees best videos yet! You're looking better than ever Dee! Your big round belly is the best part of your gain, please don't be self conscious about it! I agree that since you're tall you carry the weight very well and could still stand to gain more. 

Link to review
penguinatorxl7

15 of 16 members found this review helpful 15 / 16 members

The actual content that was filmed is fantastic but the fact that the video frame is REALLY small with the Curvage watermark being really big and in the center of the footage pretty much ruins this video....kind of regret buying this, not gonna lie...

Response from the author:

I apologize I really do. I filmed the scale scene vertically  and me showing the gain Horizontally and it seemed to have made a difference..for future reference I will make sure that I do not film them differently again. I am trying to fix it if I possibly can! 

Link to review