For the booty lovers!

$3.99

ย ย  (1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

As the title says, I dedicate this one to all of the booty enthusiasts out there!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย 

In this clip, watch me warm up with a little dance, andย show off my ever growing belly before I get on my knees and do a thicc butt reveal the only proper way to do it.. through some twerking lmao!!ย 

This one was a blastย to make and I hope you guys enjoy โค๏ธย ย ย 

Let me know if you guys have any video ideas you'd like to see from me, and as always thank u for your continued support!

ย 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Maverick500

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is hot it's on ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ. Fellow fat admirers I highly recommend this video it is very sexy๐Ÿ˜˜. A slight breakdown of this video you have a very very beautiful chubby girl slow dancing to some slow jams. Showing off her beautiful plump belly, and her very attractive chubby booty. Absolutely amazing video!!! For anybody that loves to see a beautiful chubby young lady like herself slow dance and show off her amazingly perfect body ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜... It's a must-watch ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

Link to review