Why I Grow: Plump, Ripe, and Round | A Belly Rub & Confession

$7

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

After I completed filming Outgrown Jeans Pt. 2, I was pretty turned on. I decided it would be fun to shoot a little aftermath video, too. After unzipping my jeans, letting my belly out, and rubbing in some lotion, I begin to describe some reasons why I gained so much weight since January. But.... as my belly wobbles, I decide to confess the real reason I've gotten so big. 
7D36D234-3AE6-4C43-904B-B2C2B2E2FC97.thumb.gif.7300d53ea561e3d64c1000322ec66915.gif

68331901-BAA4-46B5-9C45-A52B743B373D.thumb.gif.e317a33a50bd65e20b25036712f5deec.gif

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Cytorah

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Okay, first of all. You are just POSITIVELY STUNNING! Your eyes are hypnotic! The way you talk to the camera, is like I am THERE with you! Fattening you up, making you my good feedee. I love that you're submissive, because I tend to be quite dominant! 💁‍♀️ But girrlllll, do you know what you're doing!!! You had my eyes hooked to the video the ENTIRE TIME. I couldn't look away for even a second! Your voice and your quirkiness, gives you CHARACTER! You are amazing!! In so many ways! Dude, Hands down, WORTH THE BUY! 5/5 - DEFINITELY recommend you buy this clip boys.. You might become hooked like I did! 😍🤤❤️

Response from the author:

OMFG!!! I just saw this!!! Thank you so much! You’re so sweet to leave such an amazing review :) 

Link to review
fattony20

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

How could I not give fatso here a 5 star review?  I mean look at the size of that huge gut she's sporting, look at an absolute blimp she's turned herself into.  Buy this video, itll only make her hungrier😈

Thank you 😘 and you’re right—my fatness being enjoyed does make me hungry ❤️

Link to review
Nickname

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

My god, this video is amazing and so teasing... That’s the first I have bought from you, and I cannot be more pleased of my purchase! Now the only thing I want to see is you getting hungrier, and bigger!

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There is no sign of this being staged or fake in her words. This is a video that feels honest & soothing to listen to.  You will be able get the impression she is just as impressed by her gain as the viewer. This is one of two clips I just purchased as my first videos I purchased from Goodgirlgrow. Both are great videos. Comparing this video to the one GoodGirlGrow posted back on March 4, 2020 titled "Belly Rub + Talking) B and A Photoshoot Afterplay" you are able to defiantly see an impressive visual gain within early March to beginning of June. It probably helps gaining during a quarantine; but it is still crazy impressive to see the results within such as short span of time. This like the other reviews that others have written on this video; I have to agree is totally worth the price you pay for this video. I have to say that I recently discovered and decided to follow GoodGirlgrow based upon the Curvage.com recommending this model. Then decided to buy these two videos based upon reading the reviews and ratings for the videos. The reviews I have read do not lie about how good this or the other video I purchased are. I agree and approve of the reviews and recommendations I read for this video. In my opinion this is someone to keep following to see where GoodGirlGrow's progress goes in the future. 

Wow! This means so much to me! I am thrilled you enjoyed your first purchase :) I love gaining, and I love sharing it with you! Whenever I read that they made someone satisfied, it makes my day ❤️❤️

Link to review

I didn't dislike this, but after finishing I realized I was expecting more of a realistic casual chat about your thoughts on your progress, not an acted-out POV GFE where you play out the feedee fantasy. It's not a bad choice, it's just not what I expected or was looking for.

It was still really fun to look at, especially the jiggles and the belly rubs.

Link to review