4 Screenshots

About This File

*video without sound; I had a recording problem, so this video has no sound; hence the lower price; the footage content is really nice though 😉*

Remember the 2003 movie with Lindsey Lohan, where she and her mom switch bodies for a day? 

well, this video is the same thing, except you’re waking up in my fat body 🤷🏻‍♀️😉

I had fun trying to film something original for you guys, so I really hope you like it 

714EA47D-DD11-4B8E-82CB-3DA4CBF7D192.thumb.gif.aaf36f88b27be6bac4c9d33af2d50d67.gifDB0E4330-0594-46CA-8F53-C7A403B43F5C.thumb.gif.8380d8f1ac9fa1ca0b8060f3e94da626.gif99BE6A3B-15AB-422A-A976-44F8E6CA7E72.thumb.gif.412aa76b37b460f78c244301cd441100.gif

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Here is S&Cs latest video submission..... 

As suggested it follows the theme of Freaky Friday (2003 Movie) 😀 and is such a great theme as like the movie this clip has a 'person' who wakes up as a curvy girl....

Oh wait, its me - Well the surprise of my gorgeous soft curves as I slowly come round from my sleep - To glide my hands over my new body and gosh I absolutely love the curves of my new upper body and hips and not to mention my belly. I love the way it jiggles when I tap it and gosh I can grab so much of it...😍. My thighs too, so plump and sexy. I love the POV of me looking down onto all the plump softness and jiggles, hmmm, I can't see my feet now when I walk as my belly protrudes so far out, I must be a lot fatter than I was before. Getting up and moving to the scales to check my weight was tricky, I had to push my belly fat in to be able to read the weight - Shock, clearly this girl has been working hard lately as the numbers have crept up somewhat and judging by the absolutely sexy protruding belly and extra wide hips you can see where the hard work has ended up...😍😍...

Better have a quick shower and oh my washing all my soft, abundant flesh and soft body parts was really nice and sensual and relaxing that I am now feeling absolutely famished as my tummy is rumbling like mad.. Got to get some carbs down me and oh better have some fruit to balance my diet up a bit...LOL... Surprised to see that I can eat so much, but at least my fridge is well stocked so I will be OK for plenty of snacks and food for later...

Just got to check out my new curves in the mirror - Wow! I am impressed with my figure, so thick and plump and sexy, loving my arms - so thick and powerful, I could really get used to this... I love my new growing body.. time now for another snack and some TV....

Great video and love the angles and softness throughout - top drawer stuff S&C...

Response from the author:

@1mini1
How can u even be this nice ? 🙈

i have literally no words..

you perfectly captured what I wanted to show ❤️

it sucks that the sound didn’t work, but I’m really glad you appreciated cause it was sooo much fun to make this ☺️

thanks, love,

as always, you don’t disappoint xx

Link to review