Outgrown Jeans No. 2!

$9

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

It's been two months since I last tried on all my jeans for you! Let's just say I've grown quite a bit since then 😅 One pair I can't even get over my thighs! I have some fun with this one and do some side-by-side VIDEO comparisons with my last outgrown jeans video. 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow! Probably the best jeans try on video I have seen. Where most girls would give up and just admit the jeans don't fit GGG goes that extra mile. Not just to pull them all the way up, but to button them and proceeds to pop the buttons as well! The comparison videos are a nice touch as well. A+ effort by GGG

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

😍

Response from the author:

😘

Link to review

It's hard to know what to write when words like 'quintessential' don't feel strong enough, but I think I can compromise when I say that this clip was transcendent.   

What you're getting here is effectively, three videos. She's so naturally sexy in the befores that it's hard to quantify how hot and heavy she's looking in the afters - and these are so action packed it's little wonder there's a lie-down pause where she's almost too horny to continue. Her seams split, her buttons pop, and she can barely get a grip on her zippers. 

So you're already on two for the price of one - yet this video is a trip within itself. True to form, it's clear GGG has spent a lot of time sourcing the exact snippets needed to make all her comparisons mirror and match - but the hottest thing is, a lot of this effort probably goes to waste. From the moment she steps into her jeans, she's struggling to keep up with her skinnier self. While the girl on the left is smiling and posing, the girl on the right is slipping further and further behind, sweating (yes really) and straining to squeeze into the same pair from just a couple months before. It's a new dawn of video comparisons in one of the hottest days this site has seen.

It's a pity there's an Oscar for editing; I don't know how five stars can suffice by comparison! Rock on, GGG!     

Whoa!!! I’m so flattered! Glad you enjoyed the side-by-side!

Link to review
Conjohn92

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

For those of you "Fat girls only" FAs that have been waiting in the wings for GGG to come into your size preference range, start tuning in. GGG is visibly turned on by what she's done to herself so far. Her weight gain is manifested in the her attempt to cram her formerly skinny (now chubby) body into pants that are ready to retire to the back of the closet. The side by sides were hot as hell. Can't wait until she tries this again when she hits 200

Another A+ video from GGG.

Thank you so much!!! ❤️❤️

Link to review
akula1369

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

GGG looks almost unrecognizably huge compared to even two months ago.  It's a real treat seeing this snacc squeeze herself into too-tight jeans while seeing how slim she used to be on the other side of the screen.

Thank you 😅 I really do look completely different

Link to review