Weigh In & Health Chat (6/1/20)

$4.99

(7 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: Weigh In • Measurement • Fat Chat • Health Chat ~ 7 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Today officially marks 4 weeks or 28 days doing the 50K Cal/Week Challenge!

Watch me weigh in, measure my growing fat and then discuss all the new issues I'm facing with gaining SO MUCH weight SO QUICKLY!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I hope you try a month of 75k a week babe 

Very hot your definitely porking up 

I hope to see a new workout video as well babe it's something I personally love watching a sexy fatty struggling

Link to review
theseven

You are a true feedee, with a real passion and motivation for weight gain.  I love you, and I love your videos 😍

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

WOW!!!!  If I could give you 6 stars, I would :)  I was expecting your rate of gain would decrease, but no!  What an amazing weigh-in.  You are looking so darn FAT now, all over!  Especially your huge gut 🐷 And I loved to hear you talk about all the details of your life now, how difficult it is becoming even just to stand or move around a bit... yes, please make that waddling video you mentioned!  It is exciting (and scary!) to think about how you will ever walk outside your apartment when this is all over, but you've come so far, wouldn't it be so erotic just to become as BIG as you can possibly get and totally shock your friends and family??  Great work, Babii... I'm so proud of you! 😍Looking forward seeing how much more you can pack on in the next 2 weeks!  You're going to get HUGE

Link to review