6 Screenshots

About This File

I love hanging out with you ๐Ÿ’–ย 

I hope you enjoy me showing you my shorts, and having a lot of struggle getting the last pair on... (short slow mo clip) it was such a work out I started heavy breathing ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

I talk, I drink some coke, I burp, I try on shortsย and even dance a tiny bit ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

ย 

Canโ€™t wait time see you again ๐Ÿ’–

Other Files from Udderlyadorable

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

ivan_ivanov100

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

That video is awesome. She wears three pairs of different shorts. We could see sexy side and back views. A lot of jiggling, struggling and hard breathing. Also she complains how her belly stuufed and how she outgrow jeans shorts in short time.ย  In some moments she drinks coca cola and burps, she so full that it is really difficult to film video. There are slomo belly jiggle from side view and some dance with music.
Here is some screenshots.

screen1.thumb.jpg.4e1a09d286e28fd8777ada9d246379b6.jpg

screen2.thumb.jpg.0a7cda313f4bca0cc1b93fb8782bc035.jpg

screen3.thumb.jpg.bfaf5a05c0cab7cce0106a8bf87a5f31.jpg

screen4.thumb.jpg.88710f357f2dca8007c45c6d51f61ead.jpg

screen5.thumb.jpg.2734f0bae401346213dd53f76df04708.jpg

Link to review
fro-yo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

first off want to say.. she's so pretty๐Ÿ˜ ย and I just LOVE the burps in this clip, here's hoping we'll see more of that in the future!ย  C :
super cute all around ( pretty fitting name lol) - it's no wonder UA is quickly becoming my favorite girl on here!

Response from the author:

You are so sweet oh my gosh!! I really appreciate you stopping by and enjoying my content ๐Ÿ’– youโ€™re the reason why this is so much fun!ย 

Link to review
Guest Soja

UA has a body like some deviantart feeder fic drawing and she looks amazing in tiny clothes that fit her not that long ago. I absolutely adore her cute burps, her insane booty, and how cute she is as she describes how over-the-top her appetite has become while modelling her outgrown clothes. An absolute perfect girl.ย 

Link to review
Moist Kovic

The amount of jiggle at the dancing part had me mesmerized would totally recommend buying this vid if you love ass and belly jiggle.ย 
Also those cute burps โค๏ธย 

Link to review
jinux

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just discovered you and I'm addicted!ย  I'm sure anyone else who watches this will be too. Highly recommend this clip (especially the slow motion).

When I heard Bubble Pop I almost lost it!ย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Shout out to you for going old school! I think I love you lol

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved it! You are truly getting thicker than, say, 4 bowls of oatmeal ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Link to review