2 Screenshots

About This File

You are now MY SLAVE. You WILL Send Me LOTS of Food Money. And You WILL Be Mine, For the REST OF YOUR LIFE! 😈

I am VERY, VERY Hungry and YOU are the Lucky Boy who gets to feed this BEAUTIFUL GODDESS into IMMOBILITY!
Watch your Goddess as she DEMANDS you to feed her, and tell you that you will be PUNISHED if you do not do so!!!
You are now this Pigs SLAVE, and you will do AS SHE SAYS, WHEN SHE SAYS IT, NO MATTER WHAT!
I will not let you get away with not feeding me ALL DAY LONG. You WILL Send me EVERYTHING in your Bank Account, OR ELSE!!!
I am a QUEEN and a Queen ALWAYS GETS WHAT SHE WANTS! Understand me?Β πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

THERE ARE INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS CLIP, AND TO FOLLOW THEM YOU WILL HAVE TO CLICK THIS LINK
>> CLICK HERE WHEN TOLD TO DO SO <<
Β 

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOESΒ TOWARDΒ FOODΒ ANDΒ FOOD ONLYΒ & MY GOAL OF BECOMINGΒ THEΒ FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*Β 
***Β !Β PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS !Β ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest Karpiasz

Amazing! I love it so much! ❀️❀️❀️ 

Link to review