(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Happy Birthday Taytay!!

This is a video showcasing my hugely bloated belly after an absolutely ridiculous amount of olive garden... i give you and update on my parents reactions to my weight gain as well!! Even I am surprised by huge I look here, wow! 

If you wanted to show some appreciation for me and my birthday, buying this video is a wonderful way to do it! 

If you enjoyed this video, feel free to like, comment, rate, and review!

If you are having any issues playing this (or any other) video, feel free to message me here on curvage and we will get it sorted out immediatly!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I celebrated TayTay's 2020 birthday by purchasing her 2017 birthday video, as she suggested. Love it! She looks as gorgeous as ever, and so full of Olive Garden! Most interesting to learn a bit about her parents too - mother buying her 3X shirts, father remarking that he could barely get his arms around her. I hope he meant that in a good way. If she were my daughter, I'd be really proud of her. She's doing what she most wants to do with her life and giving pleasure to hundreds if not thousands of fans. Not many people can claim that!

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Definitely glad that you had an amazing time taytay! 

Your dad definitely sounds cool and like a fun person!

Link to review
Fanatical

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Taytay is glowing in this video. Looking radiant and so satisfied following her Olive Garden feast. We aren't privy to what it contained though, which would have been nice. She is so happy with her full tummy and just can't stop touching it, which is wonderful to see.

Taytay speaks of a recent family gathering for her Birthday and recounts her feelings when her Dad, in front of the whole family, goes to hug her and exclaims "Wow, I can hardly wrap my arms around you now", which causes her much embarrassment.

I could be wrong, but I think I know this girl well enough to feel that deep down, this would have been very exciting for her. Maybe even stimulating to receive real life confirmation, especially from a loved one, that her shape is somewhat changing.

Hopefully, this will even further encourage her to continue this wonderful journey of self pampering and eating that she is on, for the results so far are nothing short of spectacular.

As for me, I'm just excited to know that by purchasing these videos, I am helping her achieve the goals that she has set herself, even if only in a small way.

So why only the 4 stars ?, Well, I've said several times before that the low angle standing up performances are not my faves from this beauty. She knows which ones are and I'd give those SIX stars if I could.  Hint: 'up close and personal'.

Link to review