4 Screenshots

About This File

I never been a fitness girl, i have always been more of a fatness girl, however, i decided it was time to see how i fared with some basic workout routine after working so hard on my lovely growing figure. Honestly, i can say it was fun, but it was rough. Come see how in shape i am. After all, Round is also a shape. Come enjoy this moment with me, it was a lot of fun.

This video has english subs

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing video that improves upon your last one! I loved the jumping jacks, the most! Seeing how your whole body shook, as well as the foundations of your house 😍. It made you seem like a giantess you are - so big, powerful and glorious! 

Loved this!  Very enjoyable. 5 stars

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😘

Link to review
Guest Soja

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Anna is such a huge goddess. You can see and hear the floor shake under her massive body in this one. And this vid shows, with how quickly she gets out of breath and helpless, that Anna's well-fed plump body is much better suited for food and hedonism than any kind of exercise.

Link to review