3 Screenshots

About This File

I never been a great fan of outdoor activities, but going to the pool, having a good barbecue, this always gets me going and happy to move my growing ass out of the house, however, there is one thing that deeply makes me shiver, having to go up stairs, but guess what i have to face in order to get my party started? Damm right, my dreaded enemy!

In this short video you will see me huffing, puffing and jiggling my body in all of its expansive glory. Come see how well i can take a flight of stairs.

This video is subbed in english and it serves to show how all this weight gain is doing to me.

PS I am loving it.

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Anna, You shouldn't have to be taking the stairs at all! I would make the trips for you! 😁

That being said, this video was amazing! I've said it numerous times before, but you make the best feedee/weight gain content on here! Seeing your big growing body jiggle and move with every step, and watching and hearing you struggling with the exertion was great!

In this video you really get to see the amazing effects that your lifestyle is having on you ❤️. You look so gorgeous in that top and jean dress, as well. 

The very end is terrific!  

I loved this. 5 stars.

Link to review
Timmy123321

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Gorgeous, fun, and adventurous clip from Anna! Loved seeing her out and about and moving around, attacking the stair with determination 🙃360 degree views of hot jiggles and maybe just a little evidence of being out of shape 😉10/10 clip and definitely on my list of favorites of all time!! Will watch again and AGAIN!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

😘

Link to review