13 Screenshots

About This File

Lara Soft might be packing some weight recently, don’t get it twisted, she’s still game AF! Lara’s been sent on a mission. Her mission is to unlock the treasure chest of gold. But in order for Lara to do that.. she must find the lost key. Stuck on an island.. Lara is sent on a wild adventure.

To get an amazing picture on this video..I suggest watching with the lights down or switching your curvage to NIGHT MODE.

GS X x  

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Anthony033

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

woow didn't expect this Shar is actually a really good actor !! Also she's looking smokin hot as usual ☺️

Link to review
Gabbo

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Fuck the game and the films (Well, at least the Angelina Jolie ones..I thought the recent one was pretty alright and I don't mind the games either), I can watch Shar run or waddle around a jungle looking for treasure and artifacts while stuffing her face with food and getting even more fatter and out of breath any day.

Anyways, if you are a fan of Tomb Raider and Shar I don't see why you wouldn't want to buy this vid.

Go Ahead Reaction GIF

Link to review
ThanosDestroyerOfWorlds

3 of 6 members found this review helpful 3 / 6 members

I could take or leave all the cinematography but I do appreciate all the time & effort that went into this clip. There are some really great booty shots ... making this a good buy imo.

Link to review
ronin76

3 of 7 members found this review helpful 3 / 7 members

This video is awesome. Shar never stops coming up with great new ideas. Shar really fills out her Lara Croft outfit and you can see how her curves shift as she engages in some action shots - aiming her gun, looking for enemies, searching for the lost key in the jungle,...finding and eating a jungle donut 🍩? Haha. 

Link to review
Fpiggit

8 of 15 members found this review helpful 8 / 15 members

While it's a good video with really high production, I don't think this is a "must buy" video like other comments say.... that is unless you are a Tomb Raider fan in which case I STRONGLY recommend this video 🥰.

Response from the author:

Thanks 👍🏼

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

5 of 10 members found this review helpful 5 / 10 members

A great video indeed!

I agree with other reviews: the production value is amazing. No other video in this site (and no other model in the BBW scene, if I may say so) is coming close to this kind of quality.

But there are many other reasons which make this video so special. Shar is a wonderful story-teller. I am saying it not only because of this video, but in account of all the others. They are like pieces that can be assembled to form different fantasies. For example: I recommend watching this video after watching "Look what you started". Imagine all the stuffing of "Look..." as the preparation of an actress for the role of Lara Soft: having to gorge herself into obesity in order to perform.

Absolutely no one will be disappointed with this video. It has a little something for everyone.

Response from the author:

❤️

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 5 members found this review helpful 1 / 5 members

😘

Link to review
theseven

2 of 7 members found this review helpful 2 / 7 members

I could write several paragraphs to say all the good I think of this video and of Shar in general.

But I'd only say one word.  But one that says it all PHENOMENAL 😍😍😍😍😍

Link to review
mcdorbandt

3 of 9 members found this review helpful 3 / 9 members

Wow 🤩 Shar... You look perfect & you put a lot into making an amazing video💯💯💯 Did I mention how sexy that outfit looks🍑🍑🍑? Sooo talented & beautiful😘😍🥰 couldn’t be happier with this purchase... Guys don’t miss out...

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 10 members found this review helpful 4 / 10 members

Wow where do I even beginning with this vid you already know shar makes amazing content, recently her content is on another level. As a gamer you have got the look and poses spot on especially using the original tomb raider movies to base the look on. There is even music and sound effects to go with this vid. You would make an awesome Lara or as I would say Shara Croft 😍. The recent tomb raider games do have Lara squeezed into some tight caves which I think Lara soft would struggle with now 😂 plus I loved that you stopped for a donut 🍩 well tomb raiders get hungry too. 

Link to review
berserker1

6 of 11 members found this review helpful 6 / 11 members

You have to love Shar.

She is the most popular and best seller model of the site. She can easily record a video of her stuffing her face on the sofa and still put it on the best selling clips of the month... and YET, knowing that, she puts the effort, the time and the money to bring us this clips with such a high production value. You have to appreciate someone who is so dedicated and commited to provide quality content to her fans. This high level of production was unknown to date in the community.

Besides that, the girl is insanely hot and keeps getting better with each new pound. Her ass is getting massive, and you have a good shots on the clip to appreciate that.

Must buy. 11/10. GOAT.

Link to review
Conjohn92

6 of 11 members found this review helpful 6 / 11 members

Good lord.. Shar Continues to raise the bar. It's clear how much work went into getting the look of Lara just right and It pays off in spades. Fantasy come to life. 11/10.

Link to review
S77

11 of 16 members found this review helpful 11 / 16 members

Was this Hollywood produced???? All the glamor of a California movie is here!! WOW!

Probably the most amazing thing I have seen. Why can't I give this 10 stars???

Truly a cinematic masterpiece.  Stunning display of props, setup visuals. No detail was spared! WOW

Lara Soft is my kind of hero! I wish I could say more but I don't want to put spoilers in the review.  Let's just say Lara Soft knows how to make an adventure enjoyable!

Everything about this is GREAT. The visual's and special effects are stunning and the movie score (sound track) playing in the back really complements the clip. My heart was pounding!

Shar has true star power and charisma!  INCREDIBLE

It's so great seeing Shar unleash her artistic talent in this one. She's having fun while looking epic-ally hot! One of the most unique and incredible clips of this kind I've EVER seen.

I've said "Must buy" before.. but really THIS is a MUST BUY!!

Link to review
Ukboi87

11 of 15 members found this review helpful 11 / 15 members

I've never seen or played Tomb Raider.. But this.. Is definitely better! 

Shar is smoking hot in this clip, it's like a trailer for the movie we'd all wish to see! Really creative idea, cool dramatic lighting and good to see that the Goddess of Curvage is still coming up with great new original content! 

This video could break Curvage.. Let's make it happen 

Link to review