Sneaky Feedee Cookie Stuffing

$7.99

(0 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

I am supposed to just be running to the store and I had just eaten but I still felt hungry, I passed several fast food resturants, my mouth watering thinking about the juicy greasy burgers, and the crispy fries coverd in salt...but I kept driving, keeping my piggy tendencies under control...but no matter what I do...food finds me. As I am leaving the store, I am stopped by...girl  scouts. I mean, I can tell myself I am buying them to help them out, but deep down I know that those Thin Mints were meant to fill my already swollen and over stuffed belly. As I am driving home, I set up my camera, I need you to see how I cant even stop myself on a quick drive home, chuggin down my pop and shoving thin mints into my mouth. As I start getting closer to my house, I realize...I CANT take in this pop, I am supposed to be eating healthy...but I CANT! My body needs all these calorie filled sugary food...I get sad when Im hungry....and thats often. I talk about how I am going to be able to get it all in with no one noticing...and I know that there will be more food waiting for me once I get inside...this is one happy piggy.

All Reviews Earn Some Chubby Pics of Me Sent to Your Direct Messages!!!

Love

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.