UNDER CONSTRUCTION - DO NOT BUY

$99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

PART 1 | THE STUFFING
PART 2 | THE AFTERMATH
PART 3 | THE CONVERSATION

ONE SSBBW GIRL | ALMOST 8,000 CALORIES | ALL IN ONE SITTING!

This clip focuses on EVERYTHING that happened Before, During & After The Stuffing, My Health, My Weight & My Goals!
I tell you in DEEP Detail of The Feelings I have during a MASSIVE Stuffing! These feelings include, SEXUAL, PHYSICAL, MENTAL, etc..
I talk about how eating lots of food turns me on, in a way that even I cant understand.. How the pressure feels pushing down, 
How the feeling of thinking that all these calories are going to turn into FAT and make me even BIGGER, it just.. Drives me WILD.
I talk about my health problems, how I can't BREATHE, how I feel like I'm going to DIE, and how I literally feel like I'm going to EXPLODE..
I even get a little emotional, talking about the embarrassment I must be putting on my family & the most important person in my life.. My Mom.
This is the ending to a BEAUTIFUL MASSIVE STUFFING, And I can't WAIT to make another one for you guys again!!!

THE END

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOES TOWARD FOOD AND FOOD ONLY & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THE FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED
*** ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS ! ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Much like the previous reviewer I had sound problems. The sound was incredibly soft. Additionally the video seemed fuzzy at best. Maybe the camera was out of focus? A bit of a problem when you want the full experience. Thanks.

Response from the author:

As it states in the title. This clip is under construction. Can I offer you another clip free of charge for this inconvenience? :)

Link to review

I recently downloaded this clip and played it, but came to realize that there is no sound playing throughout the video. I also tried to stream it thru here and same issue, no sound. It does look exciting but kind of a deal breaker without your lovely voice. Thanks and have a great day. 

Response from the author:

Let Me Contact The Admins!!! I'm so sorry about that! I'll get it fixed for you asap!

Link to review