2 Screenshots

About This File

PART 1 | THE STUFFING
PART 2 | AFTERMATH

ONE SSBBW GIRL | ALMOST 8,000 CALORIES | ALL IN ONE SITTING!

Now it's time to finish this ENTIRE Bottle of Cream Soda.. or, as much as I possibly can..
This video has EXTREME versions of the normal "After Stuffing" you would see.
INSANE amounts of BURPING, MOANING, GROANING, SIGHING, BARELY BREATHING, FARTS, BELLY GURGLES
( INCLUDING : slowed-down belly noises and burps with ENHANCED sound )
Guys, I am LITERALLY like DYING in this video, I can't move, I can't breathe, I say "Oh My God" 100+ Times.
This one scared me, I honestly laid there thinking.. "Did I Push Myself TOO FAR This Time, Am I Gonna Die?"
I honestly don't know how I drank all that CREAM SODA after Almost 8,000 Calories Worth of Food...
But I guess you can find ALL that out and MORE in PART 3 | THE CONVERSATION

To Be Continued... 

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOES TOWARD FOOD AND FOOD ONLY & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THE FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED
*** ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS ! ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fjor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely fantastic, wonderful gainer!

Response from the author:

Awww @Faust !!! Thankyou so very much! 🥰 I cant WAIT to become even fatter! 🐷 hehe

Link to review
DreamingBoy

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I really enjoyed this video.

It was great how you told us you loved burping at the start, so we'd know how much you were enjoying it during the belch fest that followed 😃. And when you said sweetly "and let's see what comes out of this body" it gave a slight sense of dramatic tension to what you were about to do next. Because you're so big and fat, saying "this body" gives the sense that what follows is going to be unusually big too...

...which it was. You're right, you DO burp a lot 😆. The slowed-down burps sounded extra loud and bestial, making your stomach sound cavernous, and almost-scarily greedy! Your sighs of relief after every burp further demonstrated the pleasure you were feeling. Knowing a girl is feeling pleasure and relief (while also demonstrating her total refusal to be bound by restrictive social expectations & manners) is why feedees burping freely after stuffing themselves is so sexy. Plus the fact that it is a consequence ('a price they have to pay') of their overeating (reminding us of the hedonism, indulgence and freedom that came before). And this is like 10x more intense when they let themselves loudly fart 😍! No attempt to restrain themselves, only desiring relief for their gassy overfed bodies 💓! It's perhaps the ultimate sign of decadence and freedom. Except maybe immobility I suppose? Tbh your two here were a bit squeaky, though I liked how you adjusted your body as you farted, giving a visual cue for what was happening. [Are there any other videos of yours I should check out where they have a bit more depth and volume lol?] Obviously very hard to control for that I know. But your sighing in obvious relief afterwards was good, along with seeing the expression on your face a you did so 😍. Maybe exaggerate the sighs very slightly in future videos?

Tying you hair in pig tails was a nice touch - both SUPER cute and subtly reminding us how much of a piggy you are 😉. And showing yourself slightly side-on really emphasised your lovely double chin while you were gulping down soda 😘. Changing position from time to time also helped stopped the video from dragging, as did the dialogue. Loved all the "oh my gods"! Slightly more talking might work even better another time? Half laying back on pillows was a particularly good position, because it emphasised the size of your belly, and also made you look more helpless from how heavy and stuffed you were. Close ups were well used too - you're so fat now, you're filling the screen!

Hope you weren't too uncomfortable, and that you didn't die! I always want sexy girls to feel good and not hurt, so I can get a little worried watching these videos sometimes!

And I adored the farewell kiss 💋 and slow "Love, Cytorah" at the end. Perfect sign off - a really nice, warm gesture. 🥰

Thanks for making this - I'd certainly recommend it to others on here.

PS What do you say around 21:25? I can't figure it out, hehe.

Link to review

oh my god, though i'm not to much into burps, this was way better than what i could've asked for, i just wish there were a few more gurgles in it. 

Link to review
Guest thefakegumdrop

Even though there is not as much consumption in this video, watching Cytorah struggle against this soda as she reaches her maximum is, in a word, HOT.

5. Stars.

Link to review