2 Screenshots

About This File

PART 1 | THE STUFFING
PART 2 | THE AFTERMATH

ONE SSBBW GIRL | ALMOST 8,000 CALORIES | ALL IN ONE SITTING!

You heard it correctly. In this clip, it's just ME and THE FOOD, And there are SO many different aspects of this clip, it's INSANE!
One minute, As I'm eating, it's almost like.. I'm MAKING LOVE to the food.. I am moaning and shoving it into my mouth like, OMG.. It felt so AMAZING!
The next minute, the MONSTER FEEDEE in me comes out and just starts DEVOURING everything very, very quickly!
Throughout the ENTIRE Clip I am Saying Things Like "Do you like when I eat like that?" "Am I a good piggy?" "I wanna be SO fat for you!" "Am I your Big Fat Girl?"
Then, as it gets harder and harder to eat, I BURP and FART, and I moan in both Pleasure ANDΒ Pain, It hurts, but it feels so good.. I think I can eat the rest of this BURGER...
I start to stuff the last bites of food in my mouth, even though I LITERALLY can not take ANYMORE...
Laying there, completely defeated.. I go on to finish my CREAM SODA in PART 2 | THE AFTERMATH

To Be Continued...Β 
Β 

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOESΒ TOWARDΒ FOODΒ ANDΒ FOOD ONLYΒ & MY GOAL OF BECOMING THEΒ FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*Β 
*** !Β PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS !Β ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

Β 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

see how that belly increases in size with so much food is really beautiful, keep it up bb πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

Link to review
Alex S

this is the peak of unrestricted gluttony you are well on your way to obesityΒ 

Link to review
Guest thefakegumdrop

Wow. Cytorah attacks thisΒ with gusto!Β 

She practically inhales the food, and in it you can see that she’s going very close to her limits.

It’s a very visceral video where you can feel her getting full.

Easy 5 stars.

Link to review