You Made Me Fat | POV

$4.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: Feeder/Feedee • POV • Stuffing • Belly Play • Fat Chat • Role Play ~ 18 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

You have been stuffing me non stop, barely giving me a chance to rest or even breathe before you shove more food down my throat..

I've been outgrowing my clothes every single day as my stomach expands to gigantic proportions...

My once slender frame is long gone, now covered in soft doughy fat that engulfs my entire being...

But this is what you want...you want me bigger...you want me fatter...so massive that leaving my bed will be impossible...all I'll be able to do is sleep and eat but you don't care...you will never stop feeding me...YOU made me fat..

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another amazing video, Mochii!!  This video has a more intimate vibe than your other videos.  Your eyes are very expressive in this video, conveying a true sense of happiness, joy, and even love as you gaze into the camera  😍.  Your voice is soft and tender  😊.  I remember you mentioning weeks ago that you were too heavy to ride your feeder for more than a minute, but it was fantastic to actually see this from your feeder's POV!   It's funny that every time you whine about getting too big, your feeder's response is to shove another piece of pizza down your throat (which you gratefully accept, btw!).  Your gut is getting that nice deep thump when your feeder slaps it.  And you mention "how big do you want me to get? 250? 300?"... but based on your past rate of weight gain, you are probably actually 250+ in this video already, piggy!! 🐷

Link to review