2 Screenshots

About This File

One of my favorite things to do is let everything hang out while I have a binge because then there's nothing to hold back my belly as I become stuffed full of food! 😋

This morning I had the munchies and decided to order way too much Mcdonald's.. 2.4k calories worth, and that's JUST for my lunch! I had such a hard time trying to finish all of this food I had to keep switching positions to stay comfortable. At the end I give you close up shots of my stomach after i'm so full 😍

I'm working hard this week to keep eating so I can make sure i'm on my gains for my next weigh in ❤️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nomanisanisland1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

it is so nice to watch Trina enjoy her mcdonalds bag. she enjoys every bite. we always have the sweet tummy in view. that is filling up more and more. then it pushes forward plump. what a wonderful belly. the skin is tight. a quick look at the beautiful face and then she lies down to rest. she is so very sexy.

Link to review