8 Screenshots

About This File

My boobs have gotten so big they're starting to get in the way of regular daily tasks. Watch them jiggle in an outgrown (G cup!) bra and tight tank top while I brush my teeth, 1979201746_BigBoobStrugglesVol.1.1.thumb.jpg.9755f282f385dac7d8645b42e58f50e5.jpgsee how they get in the way of opening the fridge door (though that's not stopping me from eating them even bigger!).1230443079_BigBoobStrugglesVol.1.2.thumb.jpg.8c8b63c2de810aa34ef7d8d0c49d4bec.jpg

I take a bottle from the fridge, pop it, and am a bit too eager, spilling champagne down my boobs. 

In the end I have to show you how much harder it is to get into my old tank top from my first vid, and actually get stuck in it trying to take it off! I also manage to button my button down tee from earlier vids, but barely. I love how it looks and feels, and end up begging you to feed me until they're much bigger, shoving a cupcake into my mouth and dropping crumbs all over my bulging cleavage. 

1679312422_BigBoobStrugglesVol.1.4.thumb.jpg.538de8436f0536c526a172c74a3d548f.jpg1679707628_BigBoobStrugglesVol.1.5.thumb.jpg.ecb8fa495e5b59f140ac55a7a7e81456.jpg1495103996_BigBoobStrugglesVol.1.7.thumb.jpg.66412f099947e4a841cac34e64143a13.jpg1429037244_BigBoobStrugglesVol.1.6.thumb.jpg.3a89f6017ec6b8f043adafe8f939ce01.jpg359693366_BigBoobStrugglesVol.1.8.thumb.jpg.9033c8726a2f2e38360be6cf6f00d256.jpg1059139433_BigBoobStrugglesVol.1.9.thumb.jpg.c52d28d8c807a0e1a329c11fdd69d4a6.jpg

Big Boob Struggles Vol. 1.3.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Mojojojo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Can we discuss the full on trance I've been placed. I don't know how else to express myself at this point. She's such a beaut

Link to review
ImaginaryAngel

I may have only recently hopped on the Bella bandwagon so to speak but oh my gosh I’ve been loving her content and this clip is a standout favourite. You might not consider the day to day struggles poor Bella has to go through as she rockets through cup sizes but she gives us an inside look here and it’s marvellous. Sure her clothes don’t fit right anymore but that’s half the fun, and it’s tantalizing to think about how stretched buttons will be in the future, how much more breast will bloom over the top of increasingly inadequate bras, and it’ll be a bittersweet day when our cleavagey goddess rips through her favourite top for good 💗 But she’s not gonna get there without our support, gotta keep her fed if we wanna see her hit *that* cup size~ (No spoilers 😘), and hearing the way she talks about it is all the motivation I need to help out.

If you’re a big tit cleavage slut like me then this is a must see (along with... just about everything else 😉) my only complaint would be that there was no flood warning at the beginning of this video 💦💦💦 and honey I needed one!

Thanks for the clip Bella, can’t wait to see you crush the whole damn Alphabet~ 😍😍😍

Response from the author:

Oh my god, “flood warning” 🤣🤣🤣🤣!

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

Always a treat to see Bella play with her monster breasts 😍 unbelievable how well she gains weight! If you are a boob lover this is a MUST watch, close ups of hot sexy cleavage spilling over her cups 👌 her dialog in this video is outstanding. Such a sexy voice. You can definitely tell by how she talks that she is 100 percent all in on getting bigger and growing those huge boobs! This will not disappoint👌👌😍😍

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Sublime! Astonishing! All of Bella's videos are incredibly sexy..., but in this one she outdoes herself. (And it is only Volume 1 -- whew!) She is bigger and more beautiful than ever, chunky and full and on her way (as she notes) to M-Cup 'Big Boobs.' Bella is super sexy not only because of her gorgeous body, but because of the audio -- you need to hear her talk about how big she needs to become. She needs to keep on eating, and drinking champagne (even if she can barely open the fridge because of her massive boobs) -- and we must support her! Thank you as ever, Bella! Sooooooo sexy!

Link to review
Pancakes

Bella Abbondanza is evidently one of the most underappreciated models on this site. This is the first video of her's that I've purchased and now it certainly won't be my last.

This video isn't just for boob lovers. While they are a sight to see crammed into her old clothes, the rest of her hardly takes a back seat. In fact I purchased this video because of just how chunky she looked in the previews, and in this video her gains since joining this community definitely show. Bella's face, arms, and belly are all demonstrably bigger in this boob-focused video, making her growth all the more impressive. Her personality and desire for feederism also shine through elevating this to some dope feeder content.

Don't sleep on this girl. I have a sense we have a LOT more in store. 

Link to review